If you find injured or orphaned wildlife:
• Call ARC for instructions or read the information provided in this site. If it is determined the animal needs assistance, then:
• Pick up the animal gently with gloves on;
• Place animal in a small box with soft cloth on the bottom. Secure lid and create ventilation.
• Place a heating pad set on “low” half way UNDER the box, or a plastic bottle filled with hot water and wrapped in a cloth IN the box;
• Place the box in a quiet, dark room. DO NOT give food or water.